Visiting Assistant Professor
User-centered Design, Engineering/Entrepreneurial Education, Discourse Analysis, Electronic Device.
- Establishment of the methodology to extract “inconvenience” during device usage by discourse analysis
- Entrepreneurial education for graduate students with specialized background
- Overseas expansion of “KOSEN” system, an engineering education system in Japan
- MoS2 film formation by RF magnetron sputtering for thin film transistors (Ph.D. theme)
“To bridge technology and society” as a concept, we promote research and educational activities.
Specifically, with the aim to develop devices that users can use without discomfort and to improve their quality of life, we try to establish a methodology that extracts “inconvenience” during usage and evaluate the interaction between users and devices.
Additionally, to cultivate next-generation talents who can connect various technologies and society, we try to formalize a practice the methodology of high-quality education that anyone can access regardless of their place of birth and residence.
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2018
- Master of Management of Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2018
- Master of Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2015
- Bachelor of Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2014
- Associate Degree in Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Nagano College, 2012
- Board member, NPO Pacific Rim International Camp (2016.1 – 2017.12)
- President, Student-Run Organization Robogals Tokyo (2015.4 – 2016.3)
- Project Director, Japan Bangladesh Sister School Project, sponsored by Tokyo Tech Fund (2014.12 – 2015.3)
- Intern, Chittagong Water Supply and Sewerage Authority, Bangladesh (2013.9 – 2013.12)
Publications and Presentations
- Tokyo Tech Engineering Teacher Award, Tokyo Institute of Technology (2021.3)
- International Collaboration Research Project Encouragement Award, School of Environment and Society, Tokyo Institute of Technology (2019.11)
- Young Researcher Award, School of Environment and Society, Tokyo Tech (2018.11)
- Outstanding Research and Presentation Award, MOT, Tokyo Tech (2018.3)
- Best Presentation Award, The 6th International Education Forum on Environment and Energy Science (2017.12)
- Best Presentation Award, The 20th Anniversary International Symposium, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation (2017.8)
- Best Group Presentation Award, ASPIRE Forum 2017 Student Workshop (2017.7)
- Selected as a delegate from Japan, Stockholm International Youth Science Seminar (2015.12)
- Student Research Award, Department of Electronics and Applied Physics, Tokyo Tech (2014.10)
- Best Poster Award, IEEE EDS Mini-Colloquium: WIMNACT 39 (2014.2)
- Tokyo Tech Award for Student Leadership, Tokyo Tech (2013.10)
- Special Fighting Spirit Award, National Institute of Technology, Nagano College, (2012.3)
- Student Award, IEICE Shinetsu-Chapter (2012.3)